X-Treme Dock Menu
Category: MENUS Info: Flash CS3+ / AS 3.0
XML Dock Image Menu / XML Dock Photo Menu & XML Dock AutoPlay Menu. No Flash Knowledge required to insert the Dock Menu SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site.
- Fully customizable XML driven content
- Unlimited number of images / swf support
- Customizable width, height, position and item size
- Easy to use XML file for images / tooltips / titles / descriptions and links
- AutoPlay ( AutoScroll ) with global or individual timer for each image
- Individual items selection or mouse roll over scroll effect options for AutoScroll mode
- Time period adjustable from the XML file (in seconds)
- Both horizontal and vertical menu orientation support
- Dynamic image reflection with transparency, distance and direction settings
- Image ToolTips with automatic text wrapping, font embedding, background and border color / size support
- HTML / CSS driven ToolTips description text and ToolTips position, offest support
- Zoom amount and zoom speed setting on mouseover with zoom/position influence option on adjacent items
- Items alignment and rollover mouse movement speed options
- Set URL links when pressing on individual images
- Display the flash dock menu items in the order they appear in your XML file or in a random order
- Optional image highlighting feature for the active / inactive items
- Define image borders size/color from within the XML configuration file
- Image tooltips, spacing, mouse roll over blur effect and click support
- Optionally set the flash dock menu XML settings file path in HTML using FlashVars
- No Flash Knowledge required to insert the Dock Menu SWF inside the HTML page(s) of your site
Check also the Free X-Treme Dock Menu XML AS2 (Actionscript 2.0) version.
If you don’t want to have the Flashtuning.net logo on the top left corner, you’ll have to purchase the commercial X-Treme Dock Menu. You’ll also have access to the fla file.
Download Flash File (1327)
License: Free for public as long as you don’t try to hide Flashtuning logo located in the top left corner of the dock menu.